Individual Counseling can help you gain fresh perspectives and break free from routine thinking and actions. Explore new coping skills to address issues such as anxiety, depression, addiction, and relationship issues.
If you are a clinician seeking supervision to finish up your clinical hours post-Masters graduation, reach out to inquire about clinical supervision.
1 out of every 4 people has a mental illness and 60% of people go first to their clergy member to address it. We serve in this unique place to help educate and walk alongside clergy and congregations, about a variety of counseling, mental health, and social service issues. Services include:
• Mental Health psychoeducation and resources for both clergy and congregants
• Substance Abuse psychoeducation and resources for both clergy and congregations
• Facilitation of clergy support groups
• Case management services for individual congregants
• Consultation for clergy around congregant issues and concerns